Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, silent, odourless toxic gas. In an enclosed space, such as a home or garage, CO exposure can lead to serious illness or death.
Improperly operating natural gas appliances: ✔Furnace aHot water heater ✔Dryer ✔Range ✔Fireplace Exhaust from: ✔Gas and diesel vehicles ✔Gas-powered machines ✔Wood-burning fireplaces
If you experience any of these symptoms and suspect carbon monoxide exposure, call 911 and immediately seek out fresh air. ✔Headache ✔Dizziness ✔Fatigue ✔Weakness ✔Watering eyes ✔Burning eyes ✔Nausea and vomiting ✔Loss of muscle control
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in Structures & Logistics, Electricity, Pipelines & Liquids, and Retail Energy. More information about ATCO can be found on www.ATCO.com.